Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Elite Designers relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our website.
The term ‘Elite Designers’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Putney, South West London. Our company registration number is 03965479. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The page content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without due notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the timeliness, accuracy, performance, completeness, or suitability of the materials and information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such materials and information may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any materials or information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be made liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your own specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the graphics, design, layout, look, and appearance. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms a part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claims for damages and/or be considered a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided solely for your convenience to provide further materials and information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website, and any dispute arising out of use of the website, is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.